Saturday, May 30, 2015

Thoughts and Faith

Hey ladies!
I just thought I would post about some things going on in my life lately. Being a highschooler I am faced with the stereotypical problems: insecurity, jealousy, and wanting to impress.

I am constantly surrounded by comparisons and the feeling of wanting to be prettier, funnier, etc. I don't think I am unattractive, but there is always a feeling of "wanting more". Through this, I have lost touch with God. I know this is not what he wants; he wants me to know I'm perfect in His eyes. God wants me to strive to further my relationship with Him, not to strive to change myself. Through constant prayer, I have started to get out of this rough patch.

I just wanted to share with you guys my feelings lately and my love for God. God puts you through rough times for you to see his greatness and his love for you. God will never leave you; he is always there. You just have to see that. Things here on earth aren't easy, but the ultimate prize of Jesus Christ is the goal. Things here on earth with fail you, but God will NEVER fail you. I have always depended on stability in my life to "cruise" through life until I met God. Things won't go smoothly in life but God will always put you back on track and fill your heart with joy and love for being here. Life is a precious gift, live it loving God. He sent His son to die for us, for He loved us so much. 

Psalm 37:39 

“But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD; He is their strength in time of trouble.”

2 Timothy 1:7 

“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.”

Much love,

Amanda A.




No comments:

Post a Comment