Hi everyone!
Through seeing other blogs I have decided to make one myself. This is my first post and introduction of me!
My name is Amanda and I am a high school student caught up in all kinds of things and just want to add another thing on my plate! ;) My goal is to be able to keep this blog going even though I have a busy schedule. I hope to cover all things going on in life whether it be fashion, fun, or faith. I am a growing Christian and hope to be able to share my faith through weekly (as of now) posts about all things having to do with my walk with the Lord and how he has blessed my life. I love hanging out with friends and family. They are always there to encourage me and motivate me through life! I also hope to post about fashion. Through getting out of my crazy years of growing up and finding myself I have developed my style and hope to share it with you through hauls/ootd/wishlists! I would greatly appreciate anyone sharing my blog and giving me requests. As a starter, it is harder to stay motivated with only 2 views every once in a while. Hope to become one of your favorite new bloggers! :)
Amanda A.
No comments:
Post a Comment