Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring Essentials 2015


Hi everyone! Today I will be talking about my spring essentials for this season. This will include fashion and beauty items! I hope you enjoy!


White Converse- $55
These shoes go with everything and add a cute pop to any outfit! I love it with denim shorts and a tee!

Jack Rogers- $110
No words. Gold, neutral, perfect!
Lilly shift dress- $50 (Target or re-sale)-$100+ (retail) 
These are perfect with a pair of brown wedges! Let me know in the comments if you want to know my tricks for getting Lilly for cheap.

High waisted shorts- About $30
I got mine on etsy and they are perfect with my white converse!
Pink blush- $varies
I find that nyx blushes are amazing quality and add a glow! 
Nude lip gloss- $5
A nude lip gloss is perfect for the spring!
Moisturizer- $20
With more sun exposure, your skin needs more moisture!

Well, that's it for my spring essentials! Hope you enjoyed! 

Amanda A.

No comments:

Post a Comment